New York Fashion Week brings in droves of people from all over the world to showcase the newest designer collections. Style Fashion Week was one of many showcases where the best of the best launch primarily what is to come in spring and summer of 2018.
Style Fashion Week, producer of globally recognized fashion events, provides top designers a world class platform to showcase their collections. With three packed days of shows, mixers and art, Xposer Magazine was on the scene to capture the award winning designs of PEYMAN UMAY.
Peyman Umay’s U.S. journey started with his involvement in New York Fashion Week and Las Vegas Magic Show where he presented his collections two years in a row. In 2007, Umay joined Beau Brummel, the high-end men’s wear chain, as head designer. He was responsible for conceptualizing the brand, training the production group and conducting his team in in-store appointments. During his two and a half years as designer at Beau Brummel, Umay blended his European elegance with American comfort and created unique looks that have become his signature style. His collections increased the annual sales of the company by 32%.
He expresses the wide span of his creativity and talent with his latest collection featured at New York Fashion Week for STYLE. Design that is fresh and sharp is paired with an impeccable bespoke fit. This isn’t just an expression of art with the masks and sharp finishes…it is a true display of unwavering talent.
• Rising Star Award Winner by Fashion Group International in Menswear Category (2017)
• Rising Star Award Finalist by Fashion Group International in Menswear Category (2016)
• Rising Star Award Nominee by Fashion Group International in Menswear Category (2014)
• “Extra Ordinary Talent” Recognition by U.S.C.I.S.
SHOWS AND EXHIBITIONS
• New York Fashion Week(U.S.)
• Magic Show (U.S.)
• Milano Fashion Week (Italy)
• Milano Unica (Italy)
• Milano Collezioni Uomo (Italy)
• Shirt Avenue (Italy)
• Pitti Immagine Uomo (Italy)
• Paris Fashion Week (France)
• Premiere Vision (France)
• Bread and Butter (Spain and Germany)
• Design Star
• The Millon Dollar Listing
• Celebrity Apprentice
• The Real Housewives of NY
Written By: Jessica Montour
Wardrobe Consultant Fashion Forward www.fash-fwd.com
Fashion Forward is a wardrobe consulting and event planning company. Our stylists are available for closet purges, personal shopping, custom menswear, runway show production, brand consulting and photo shoots.
Instagram & Pinterest: @fashfwd
Photos by Daniel Sanchez